Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day at Portland Head Light!

I actually spent time as a tourist over Labor Day Week-End. I had a great time at Portland Head Light and was reminded how beautiful of a state we are lucky enough to live in.



"Help Me!"



Aaah, sailing the day away!



Free Admission, rolling lawns, sites to see...Perfect!



The Rocky Coast Line!



A Moment Later, a Wave Drenched me! LOL







Gorgeous Views!







Ever Feel Boxed In? Yikes!







My daughter, the comedienne! Hahaha!







When ya gotta go, you gotta go! Geesh!







Portland Head Light is Picturesque!





I Love my daughter! We had so much fun!





"Alex, act like a tourist!"





"WOW! It is Loud!"





"Bad Alex...B-A-D!" She's such a rebel!







HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILY!

1 comment:

tdoiley said...

I am glad you had time to enjoy each other....you are both soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very lucky!