Saturday, June 28, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Roses!



It has been a hectic time. Ending the school year, getting all mt work files in order, updating my monthly reports, statistical information, and reviewing my processes. I have worked a lot to look at my product and see where I can improve, where I am wasting time, and how I can be more efficient and have better output for my Bigs and Littles. It has been kinda crazy!

You know that saying, "You have to stop and smell the roses"? Well, thanks to a dear friend who gave me rose bushes a year or so ago, I can do just that in my own yard. In my hectic past few months, I was able to come home and see the roses pictured here right next to my driveway. As I exit my vehicle, I go over to them and enjoy their beauty.

I just thought I would stop and let you see my roses...and maybe the next time you see some, you will stop and go smell the roses and appreciate their fine detail and beauty.

No comments: